Monday, January 31, 2011

Rides to work

Although I'm grateful for the opportunity to walk to work, I still wouldn't mind a ride at all.  This morning (and pretty much every morning I have to get up before noon) I hated waking up.  I didn't want to go to work, and I especially didn't want to leave my lover.  I wasn't in any rush and ended up pushing it.  I left my home nearly 10 minutes late.  I didn't even walk past my neighbors house when I heard my name.  I turned around and my adorable husband was standing there in his pajamas, with no shoes, standing in the snow, saying he'd give me a ride :).  I'm so in love with that man.  I got to lie down for 15 more minutes and cuddle with Clifton and it was wonderful.  I'm grateful for his sweet heart and for the rides he gives me to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment