Monday, January 10, 2011

Water!!!!

Ok funny story guys.  So remember that snowstorm 2 Fridays ago?  Or whenever it was lol.  The one that actually DID give us snow?  And the one that actually DID freeze everone?  You know, the ACTUAL blizzard that there was no blizzard warning about?


Haha so I guess the one time it actually decides to be freezing outside we forgot to leave our faucets dripping...also for the first time.  That's right people, our pipes froze that night 1 1/2 weeks ago.  So 4 or 5 days later when it was really warm out Clifton went under the house with the space heater and thawed out those pipes.  But THEN!  While we were dropping off Monkee at work and getting dinner I guess our water meter burst.  Our kind neighbor turned our water off we later found out :).  Anyways, if probably looked somethin like this when it broke:




Ok well probably not as extreme hahaha but you get the point.  So for all last week guess how we used the bathroom?  Well really we just kept filling up 2 huge jugs at the well not far away, but it was a PAIN!  Especially since my lovemuffin was sick so I basically had to do it haha.  Suck.  Sometimes we ran to walmart to use the toilet...sometimes we just uh...ya know...went outside our house at night *cough cough*.  Anyways since it was a pain to fill up the jugs then empty them in the tank then fill them up again we tried to use the toilets in our house as little as possible.  Ew and to do the dishes I had to pack them up in a hamper and take them to my parents old place (which my lil bro now occupies for free...I'm not jealous).  Obviously we called the park manager right away, but it turns out she was out of town all last week.  Wonderful.  So first thing today I called her and thankfully we DID NOT have to pay for a new water meter.  The park took care of all expenses and repairs yay :).  But that means!  Dadadada!   We have water :).  Except now it kinda looks like this :(



But at least Andrews bathroom is full on.  Now we can use the toilet and take showers and everything!  I'm just grateful for water.  It's still a pain to do the dishes, but I am so grateful for what we have now.  I'm grateful for water hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment