Saturday, January 22, 2011

My goody self

Now, I'm not saying a goody-good right now and I actually hope I'll never be that way again.  Yesterday we met with the missionaries like we do every week and it really made me realize how glad I am I was a "molly mormon" in high school.  I have a large box full of church things from back in the day and I've felt the need to finally unpack it all and I'm so grateful!  There are so many things I kept that have influenced me that I almost started crying I was so happy.  Little quotes here and there, my collection of Savior pictures, highlighted talks, inspirational thoughts, things even from seminary, and so much more!  I'm grateful I was a "goody good" in high school, because it's making it so much easier for me to work towards making sacred covenants in the temple.  Except unlike back then, I understand so much more about life and am full of excetement to do things I haven't done in years.  It feels good doing what I know is right :)

"Someone who reads the Book of Mormon every single day will never leave the church"  -General Authority on 1 Nephi 15:24

No comments:

Post a Comment