Saturday, January 1, 2011

3.6.5!

So I don't know where my ideas come from, but I'll wake up and an idea will come to my head.  Once that idea is there I am fully devoted and determined in making it happen.  For example, in 9th grade I woke up and decided to try out for the basketball team.  I knew I would make it on the team at tryouts.  When I told my mom I was going to try out, she laughed hysterically and said I'd never make it.  Looking back she had a good point haha but I was crushed at the time.  I tried out for the team and became the starting center.  Take that mom haha.  Then in 10th grade I just woke up and decided to try winterguard.  That was also a good experience for me (especially for never having done it before then).  I think you get the point.  I'm telling you this because sometime in October I woke up one day and decided to start a 365 days of gratitude blog as my new years resolution and goal--two things which I have never really done in my life for various reasons.  Now obviously I don't have the internet, so I won't be able to blog every day.  But don't fret, I have been diligent in dedicating my days to being thankful and keeping track of it.  In fact even though this post is labeled as January 1st I'm really writing it on January 15th haha!  Technology is awesome.  But that's beside the point.  I will write as if I log on every day to reduce confusion :).  Not that I'm ungrateful anyways, but I just feel like doing this is really important for me.  Sooo...

WELCOME!  To my year of gratitude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment