Sunday, January 9, 2011

Missionaries

Today the missionaries in my ward were supposed to come for dinner but had to cancel for an investigator.  It totally bummed me out cause two other couples were joining us and I really wanted to hear what they had to teach.  But!  The missionaries felt so bad that they found another set of missionaries for us :) they even came to our house before their appointment and set up a time to meet with them this week.  I'm so grateful for that.  I'm so grateful for their good hearts and eagerness to teach us what is true.



The other missionaries came for dinner and it was SO FUN!!!!  I love our friends :) and it wasn't really awkward like I thought it would be either haha.  I guess the two that we fed don't get fed very often, so they were way excited for the dinner.  And the really really short Elder was freakin Chuck Norris!  He could high kick our doorway :O!  AND do no legged pushups!  AND walk down the stairs as a handstand!  He's pretty popular among the Elders hahaha anyways it was pretty sweet.  I'm grateful for the missionaries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment