Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life

Not many people know this about me, but two years ago today I almost killed myself.  New Years Day has actually never been a good day for me now that I think of it.  In fact it's almost always been the worst day ever haha.  That changed last year when I spent the day with my babe.  Today has also been a very good day and I hope all New Years in the future will remain full of hope and love.

I'm grateful for my life.  I'm grateful I didn't have the guts to take my life 2 years ago.  A lot has happened since then and I know God has had a hand in every part of it.  I've learned and grown tremendously and it humbles me.  I believe that everything happens for a reason.  Actually I'm kind of a freak about how EVERYTHING you do impacts other people in some way.  Even something you would never think like deciding to make a sandwich for lunch.  I'm serious man, we're all intertwined way more closely than lots of people think.  God definitely knows what he's doing.  That genius.  I love watching His plan work out just the way He meant it too.  I love "coincidences".  I just love life lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment