Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Computers

I've heard lots of different views and opinions on keeping a blog.  Some people think it's a waste of time to tell everyone what's going on in life instead of just living it.  I completely agree, if that's the only reason you have for blogging.


Ever since I was 14 I've been an avid journal keeper.  I have 5 full journals and am working on my 6th.  I've discovered that when I'm happy, I don't write in my journal as much and I HATE that!  I love going back and reading about my life and it always leaves me laughing hysterically haha.  But it also leaves me grateful for how much I've grown and how much I've learned.  I'm grateful for computers, because it allows me to continue to keep a record of what's going on in my life in a simpler and faster way.  Of course, electronic record keeper isn't the same as hand writing something just how electronic books (barf) are never the same as the real thing.  I keep a blog only for myself (well and I guess for distant family members to see what's up lol)...I print off each post and put it in my journal ;P.  I still go out and live life to the fullest.  Ya just gotta find that happy medium between computer time and real life time :].  And I will still write in my journal until the day I die.  But for the most part...this is my journal now and I'm grateful computers make it more efficient for my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment