Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scout

I know I've already blogged about my adorable dog which you can read here, but that completely doesn't count because that was last year.  So today I'm grateful for Scout.  We have grown to love him SO much!!!  And he loves us.  I still love his cute paws!!!  He's gotten so spoiled though.  He just comes up on our bed whenever he wants, or scootches in between us on the sofa.  I'm pretty sure he thinks he's the king of everything.  I think it's super dorky when I hear owners talking to their pets as if they're babies, or the owners pretend to be their pet; but I totally do it to.  Me and Clifton love playing the "this is what Scout is saying" game.  Whenever Scout goes to the door and looks back one of us usually says "come on mom and dad, time to go out I'm ready" or something similar.  It's so much fun to pretend he has a voice and can actually talk to us!  That's right, we've turned into one of those couples.

Black lab/border collie
Don't you love that face?  I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment