Friday, March 18, 2011

Marriage

Sometimes when things happen, the shock is the worst part about it. 

I found out today that my brothers wife left him.  Well they're not divorced and there's still a chance, but they are separated and she moved out.  I am so upset.  I looked up to them and their relationship so much!  I feel foolish for being so upset about it since I'm not the one actually going through it.  But I really really am.  I've been around divorce my whole life but I am so appalled.  And I'm mad I found out days later than everyone else.  Family is the most important thing to me right now, and it is so important to me that we share big news like that with each other.  I told Clifton and he was just as shocked as I was.  Seriously, no one saw it coming.

Now since it's not my marriage and it's not me, I cannot reveal any details.  Which sucks, because I want to so bad.  That wouldn't really be right though.  I know that there are so many things in a relationship that other people don't know.  Some of me and my husbands friends think they know things about our relationship, but they really don't.  We are extremely open, but marriage is a very sacred thing and of course we want to keep it that way.

I am so grateful for marriage and the relationship me and Clifton have.  I cannot wait to get sealed in the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment