Saturday, March 19, 2011

Being grownup

So the past few months I've been wanting to cut my hair!  But since California I haven't really wanted to because it was the longest I've had it and it was the crazy sexy windblown wave that I love.  Well.  Today after work I was bored so I decided to go get it cut.  I made an appointment and got all dressed and excited and everything...all to realize just before I left that my money was with Clifton.  Poop.  I was so mad.  You don't even know.  So I went to the bathroom and at some point while taking a pee, I decided I was going to cut my hair myself.  That's right.  I've been the only one that's cut my bangs, and I cut my hair 3 years ago but that was easy because it wasn't a too dramatic cut.  Other than that I'm useless.  It was one of my crazy ideas that I just had to follow through on you know?

I put my hair in a ponytail, braided it, then started to cut.  The whole time I was cutting I was thinking "oh my gosh I'm cutting my hair, oh my gosh!"  It really took forever, because my hair is ridiculously thick.  And I had regular scissors.  Anyways here is a picture of me right after I cut it.  Not bad eh?

Clifton hates it.  I don't care :P

The point is: I am SO grateful to be an adult!  I LOVE being able to wear whatever I want!  I LOVE being able to stay up as late as I want or don't want!  I LOVE not being forced to do chores!  I LOVE doing things on my own time!  I LOVE paying for things myself!  I LOVE BEING GROWNUP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment