Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peace of mind, body, and soul

"Running is a beautiful beautiful thing! It is wonderful as an antidepressant, a time to exercise your mind and body, a constant adventure, a time to think, and a method of motivation to make you want to be better in every way. I feel a peace and joy in running and being in nature that only God can provide!"

A lot of stuff has been going on lately.  I'm so grateful for peace of mind, body, and soul despite everything bad that happens.  Today I had that after my run and I just had a clarity of what I had to do.  I'm going to do it soon, and I know it's the right decision for me.  I know it will make me happier in the long run.

I pray my brother got that as well.  The one that is separated.  He went running with me and I hope it has the same effect on him as it does with me, because he needs it.  He needs the comfort and the clarity and the peace that everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment