Thursday, March 10, 2011

Motivation

A lot of people have a hard time with motivating themselves.  Yes.  I am one of those people.  Not because I don't care, but because I don't care enough.  I work out every day, I go to work, and I do the dishes when I'm not exhausted.  Other spare time is spent having sex with Clifton doing things I enjoy like reading and watching movies.  So what if I'm not super motivated to keep my house really clean!  I love cleaning and organizing, but it's true; my house is a freakin pigsty.  We don't have people over much and when we do I honestly don't care what they think.  I would like to keep my house more clean because when my house is beautiful I am extremely happy.  I just don't have enough motivation.

Today I cleaned and had motivation and it was wonderful.  I love my lazy days, but I'm grateful for motivation to keep things moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment