Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a small world

So today after the World of Colors show (which is now my favorite thing I've ever seen), we ran to catch our bus.  The bus drivers made a special emphasis on the bus leaving right at 9 or whatever time that night, which gave us maybe 10 minutes after the show to get through the masses and to the bus.  So we ran, and after waiting a few minutes on the bus we started talking to the two other groups that just got on the bus after us.  Apparently they had sent one person running to make sure the bus driver waited just like we had.  So there was about 16 people on the bus including us when it left.

And EVERYONE was from northern Utah.  How freaking crazy is that?!  The people next to us were from Plain City, and the other group was from West Valley.  The dad from Plain city is a bishop and actually grew up with my uncle Mike!  I think it's so incredible when I meet people far away from home who are either people I know, or know people I do as well.  I get so excited every time!  It makes me look like a huge geek, but I don't even care!  It feels like I'm the only one that gets excited about it too haha.  Like one time in high school I saw a friend in Cancun and I was excited and saying hi and he was just like "oh hi Jesse.  Weird".  Out of the 6 billion people in the world, we just happened to travel to the same place, and be at the exact same spot and see each other?!  Out of everyone else in the world, WE run into each other in a foreign land?!  It's AWESOME!!!!!  So I'm grateful for "it's a small world", because I strongly believe there are no coincidences.  Everything happens for a reason.  Who knows, maybe that dad will be in the same ward as me one day!  Maybe his kids will have my mom as a school counselor at Fremont high.  Maybe it's just to make me realize we are all here together to learn from and grow with each other.  Either way I think I got the point.  I'm grateful for it.

And of course some pictures of today :)



Marissa

JC

Clifton.  Watch out guys.

Me

Man it was so bright haha


Hahaha nice faces.

:D :D :D

THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment