Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Care free happiness

My dad is in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Only for today and tomorrow but it's been exciting.  Tonight we went to Tucanos in the Gateway and it was outstanding.  For those who haven't been to a brazilian grill, let me explain.  You sit down and immediately men bring you meat.  Not on a plate.  No no.  They have the whole thing on a long stick, and they slice off the amount of meat you want.  It's all different meat, all cooked differently.  They continue bringing meat to you and everyone else they can until they are out of meat.  Then they go and get some more.  It's a never-ending cycle.  My first Brazilian Grill experience was at Rodizios in Trolley Square.  My reviews?  GO TO TUCANOS!  They were both delicious no doubt.  Tucanos had more room at the tables, and the layout overall was larger.  Instead of the white of Rodizio, there are colors everywhere in Tucanos.  Not in a tacky way.  It was excellently decorated.  And the salad bar was actually called the Salad Festival, which clearly makes it a bazillion times cooler anyway.  As for the food, it was about the same.  But I enjoyed my experience at Tucanos a whole lot more.

Another thing about Brazilian Grills is because there is so much meat constantly attacking, people get really weird.  I remember at Rodizio Grill me and Ammon were CRAZY on the ride home.  This time was no exception.  I don't know, being around family and stuffing my face just does something to me.  It makes me happier than I could ever be I think.  I laugh at everything and can't stop oftentimes.  My dad thought I was on crazy pills.  But it was perfect, because he was on crazy pills too.  The mixture of a late dinner and a full belly makes him so silly and I love it.  Of course Becky's silly all the time and I love that too.  I am just grateful for that care free happiness I felt tonight, laughing about some meat that fell into my poppas shake and a bunch of other ridiculous nothings.


No comments:

Post a Comment