Thursday, March 3, 2011

Concentration

So here's the thing.  I should probably go to the doctor.  Cause I pee my pants.  A LOT.  I'm serious.  Every time isn't full on or anything, although sometimes it really is.  Most of the time it's a little tinkle, or enough to leave a nice wet spot on my pants.  I know you're probably super grossed out right now.  But it's my condition.  When my mom and stepdad Rob first got married it got to the point that one time he just looked at me and I peed my pants.  The guy is just so funny and I was used to him constantly tickling me and putting me in the trash can and such.  I think that's when it started actually.  Since then I have just not been able to keep my bladder under control.  I'm fine if I don't laugh.  But if someone gets me laughing really hard it takes everything I have to not have an accident and sometimes that isn't even good enough.  And if you know me...you also know how easy it is to make me laugh.  The only thing that stops my husband when he's tickling me is me shouting that I'm going to pee, but even then I'm sometimes laughing so hard I can't say anything.  Maybe it's overactive bladder, maybe I have really weak muscles down there that refuse to strengthen, maybe I need to be potty trained again.  I don't know.

This brings me to concentration.  Yesterday on Tower of Terror, I was having so much fun I peed my pants.  It ruined the rest of the day for me.  Ok not really, but I was really really upset.  Usually I just laugh an accident off and move on.  But I had no change of clothes, so I let it get to me.  Today I really wanted to go on Tower of Terror again.  So instead of focusing on the thrill of it, I concentrated on when the picture would be.  Concentrating on that still made it really fun for me, but not the pee-my-pants kind of fun.  Me and Clifton posed awesome for the picture, which is what I was concentrating on.  I'm super grateful for concentration.  You don't even know.

Seriously so hard for me to do on that ride


WE LOVE DONALD!!!!


Indiana Jones

Current winners of cutest couple



Such a happy moment with my husband :)

She loves it...

He loves it...

I love it...

And then there's JC.

I beat him in a shooting game!!!


Yep.  We're royalty.

The hottest knight ever

Best meal in the world.

Stupid knight threw the rose to her!  I was pissed lol



Hot tuuuuub



No comments:

Post a Comment