Monday, March 7, 2011

Attractive people

I know.  This is not an ideal thing to be grateful for.  But I think it's totally fine, because everyone is attractive in their own way.  Everyone is beautiful to someone else.  Today while at work this extremely attractive couple came in and their faces just looked so good together!  Not in the "wow they look like siblings" way.  Just in the "their physical features really compliment each other" way.  It made me happy, and being the dork I am I told them.  I bet they've never heard that compliment from a complete stranger. 

Also, my husband is the most handsome man ever!  Seriously.  I love watching him sleep.  Which I do every night at 4:15 am, then again when I wake up.  Just kidding; I know he's going to read this eventually and I know how freaked out he gets if he thinks someone's watching him sleep.  Even if that someone is his wife.  Whatever lol.  He really is so cute though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment