Friday, February 25, 2011

Space heaters

Wow.  It's been so freezing.  And my house doesn't really heat up so great, since we don't have covers over our many many windows.  Great.  But never fear.  We have a space heater.  It is heaven.  When we got married we got a fatso gift card to Home Depot and my freak of a husband had his heart set on a space heater.  Since I had spent most of our other gift cards, I decided it was his to decide.  So we got the blasted thing, despite my protests of saying it will never get used.

I was sooooo wrong.  I use it every day.  It's the best.  If we set it on the timer in our room with the door closed, it heats up the whole bedroom quite nicely.  Definitely cuts down on our gas costs as well.  I love it.  I'm super grateful for space heaters.  Yeah baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment