Saturday, February 19, 2011

GLEE


I have constantly been hearing about this new show called Glee since it started last year.  All of my facebook friends were in love, all of my siblings were in love.  Honestly it looked so dumb to me; like High School Musical.  Victoria and Andrew were watching it last week one night when I got home and I was determined to ignore that silly series altogether.  Obviously that didn't work.  I was completely hooked after the first episode.  Since then I have been going crazy watching it and obsessing about it all the time.  It is so funny!  It drives me crazy too sometimes, but I have to keep watching.  Especially since I've been in love with Corey Monteith (Finn) the second I saw him in that first episode.  He's not the brightest, but I dunno man, there's just something about him that makes me wild.  Lea Michele is really beautiful too.  So that's what I'm grateful for today.  :)

                                                          For your viewing pleasure.
                                                            Man I really love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment