Monday, February 28, 2011

Marissa and JC

I am grateful for Marissa and JC.  They have put up with so much crap from me!  Obviously not anymore, but when they first started dating a lot of people got hurt and things were really difficult for awhile.  I made it my goal to hate Marissa and I was so out of line.  It's because her and I are so alike that I freaked out the way I did.  We were sworn enemies until about November when I strongly felt I needed to fix things with her.  So I apologized and her and I are so good now :).  In fact, we are in California right now.  The only reason me and Clifton were able to even come was because of them.  Yay!!!

So on the way here, a certain song came on.  I mentioned that it was mine and Cliftons first song together and Marissa told me to shup up.  Because it was her and JC's first song together as well.  Haha!  It was at that moment I was just so full of gratitude and love for them.  This adventure is going to be awesome.  Anyways, I don't LOVE the music video but they edited it really cool.  Here's the song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment