Sunday, May 29, 2011

Realization that technology is lame

I'm a loser.  Literally.  I lose way too many things to be even close to being a winner.  I've been a loser all my life.  As you may recall, I lost my camera a while back and miraculously found it 2 months later.  I have a feeling that will not be the case this time.  Yes I lost the camera again, what of it?  Apparently, Clifton is accusing me of leaving it on the bench at the dog park.  There is a 98% chance he may be right.  I mean, he was right about the camera being at Olive Garden last time.  What are the odds he's right again?  Ok ok.  My husband definitely keeps my head on straight so he has to be right.  After searching all the places we went to today we came to the conclusion it was left at the dog park.  I made my first "Lost!" sign in my life.  I'm 22 and I've never made one of those before?  How is that possible in my family?!  That's beside the point.  I hung up my little paper all over the dog park hoping somebody honest took/found my camera.  Yeah right.  

This whole day just made me realize how much I loathe technology.  My computer crashed a few months ago, taking all of my pictures with it.  I am fairly certain I have all my photos either on facebook, my flash drive, the memory card, or the parents computer but I'll really never know.  It's upsetting for me to lose so many precious memories!  So I'm boycotting technology.  I am going to invest in a typewriter, get my photo books made, and live in a tree house like the Swiss Family Robinson.  I already feel so much more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment