Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Becky

Beckaboo (beh-kuh-boo) (noun):
       A person of extraordinary responsibility.  She is very intelligent and successful.  She is the oldest sister and I haven't really gotten to know her until the past few years.  She is extremely giving of herself and always puts people before herself.  She is sensitive and kind and is aware of the way people feel.  She sacrifices so much of herself for others without them even knowing.  She is hysterical.  Becky is smart, but she is also gullible because she is so trusting.  Three years ago my parents were going to Moab and me and Becky were the only ones that were able to go.  It was such a fun trip.  Becky also has the best stories.  Always.  No exception.  She tells stories so well, and her expressions just add to them perfectly.  She reminds me of my favorite aunt; Linda.    Becky does what she wants and doesn't let things stop her.  She experiences new things and actually LIVES her life.  She had the opportunity to run the Ragnar Relay this year in Utah and she will be doing it next month.  She has never really run and she still said yes!  She knew it would be a fun adventure.  I freaking love that.  She also is taking an aerial silk class (see picture below).  I went to see her today and it was awesome.  Becky is so brave and it's inspiring to see her just do things without making lame excuses.  I want to be more like her.  I love my older sister so much and am so grateful I've gotten to know her as well as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment