Monday, May 2, 2011

Home teachers

Drumroll please.



























I HAVE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 5 months of problems, me and Clifton finally have full water use in every part of the house.  All because of our home teachers.  I don't know how much longer we would've had to wait if it wasn't for them.  Just a few weeks ago Cliftons family was talking about how the majority of them hate home teachers.  They are all active and love the church, but for some reason they hate the whole home teaching concept.  It's just a hastle to them.  I hope I never think that.  I've never thought that before.  I think home teaching is a wonderful thing.  I do not like when people treat someone like a project, but if it's done in a caring way it will bless so many people.  Our home teacher Todd Larsen came over and helped find the leak and replaced it.  For some reason our water still wasn't working.  After a little while of trying to figure it out he called his plumber friend to ask a few questions.  His plumber friend then came over and fixed everything for free.  Talk about gratitude.  I am so grateful you will not believe.  My home teacher sacrificed his monday night to help us and I won't ever be able to repay him.  I think it's a great thing and I am so grateful for home teachers and the work they do; you never really know how big of an impact you have on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment