Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mountains

When I was young and I saw my first Paramount Pictures video, I thought the mountain was my mountain--Ben Lomond Mountain.


Paramount vs. Ben Lomond


I did not take this picture.  My computer is broken therefore I have no pictures that aren't  already on my deleted facebook or cds.

You may think I was delusional but ever since I was little I have believed that Paramount Pictures was the Ben Lomond Mountain.  Blame my siblings, they made me believe that big fat lie.  More specifically, probably Shane or Aaron.  Anyways me and Clifton were talking about it the other night and...I can't remember what he said about it actually.  So I looked it up like I always do.  I'm obsessed with finding answers and educating myself since I'm not in college.  I feel like there's a stereotype against people in their 20's that work at sandwich shops and don't go to college.  Plus I feel myself getting less intelligent.  And you never know when these random factoids will help you win on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire".  Go ahead and laugh, we'll see who has the most money at the end of the game show. 

Apparently, the guy who designed the Paramount Pictures logo was in fact inspired by our beautiful North Ogden mountain.  Don't believe me?  Fine see for yourself.


Our mountains are so beautiful and I'm so grateful to have them.  Especially so close!  I walk 2 blocks and they are there to keep me entertained on fun adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment