Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kaisha Cragun

Today I'm grateful for Kaisha.She is so awesome!We both went to apply for a job in Salt Lake with a previous manager and it was wonderful catching up.I haven't seen her in so long!And really there is no excuse.We agree on so many things and we have a lot in common.I love being crazy and she is good at doing that.It's refreshing being around someone that really just doesn't care what others think.We went to Krispy Kreme afterwards and it was delicious.I told her my side of the whole story with the Christian (Friend F) thing.I haven't told anyone else besides Clifton because most all the group has formed their opinion.I think it's pointless to tell my side of the story to people too close-minded to realize that Christian was listening to only what she wanted to hear and not what I was saying to her.I don't think people should have to take sides and I wasn't asking that of Kaisha at all.Me and Christian are no longer friends for very good reasons and it was a relief to have someone to talk to.For the most part I have accepted that people will form an uneducated opinion after hearing only one side, but it has been irritating in this situtation.I don't want certain people to think certain things of me and I'm sure they do now because of what she has told them, and although I have accepted that it has been bothersome.Trust me I know I've done wrong in this situtation as well, but it has been over for quite awhile now.The only reason I bring it up now, is to let you know how grateful I am to Kaisha for listening to me.That's really all I needed.She is a great listener.And I don't think people give her enough credit on how wise she is.

After getting back from Salt Lake and Krispy Kreme, we went to Zeppe's to visit one of her friends.There was an awesome area behind where we took some pictures together.Hopefully she will send them to me soon!It was just so nice getting to know her bettter.I love Kaisha for who she is.



No comments:

Post a Comment