Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Taco Bell


Perhaps you will relate to this.  When my body has a craving, I will do anything to satisfy it.  Well mainly I start crying if I can't satisfy my craving.  Kind of like the incident with the chips.  Tonight was not near as bad, but I all of a sudden needed Taco Bell.  Taco Bell has been my favorite since I was zero years old.  Seriously.  I have forgotten they have a value menu and I've sadly neglected my beloved Taco Bell the past few years.  I am tremendously ashamed.  So I called my husband at work and told him I really needed Taco Bell for dinner.  He told me it closed at 11...WHAT!  My heart sank.  All the way through my legs.  And then it went back up to where my heart should be, because it wasn't a huge deal tonight.  I wasn't crazy psycho like I was with the chips.  But lo and behold Clifton came home with Taco Bell.  Two bean burritos with extra red sauce, those frito burrito thingys, and cinnamon twists for me!  Booyah.  Turns out, after posting something on Facebook Cliftons sister was craving Taco Bell tonight as well.  I'm lucky though and got it. 
God bless the Taco Bell!


No comments:

Post a Comment