Friday, April 1, 2011

People that can take a joke!

In honor of April Fools day, which I am a huge fan of, I am grateful for people that can take a joke.  Life is way too hard, way too serious, and way too stressful to not be able to laugh about!  Although I'll laugh at pretty much everything, I appreciate good humor--humor that isn't degrading that is used at the right time.  Some people don't like pranks that leave people feeling bad and I sometimes agree, but for the most part it's really no big deal.  I hate when people have bad attitudes at clearly funny things.  JUST RELAX!!!  It IS ok to laugh ;D.  Taking life too seriously is just dumb.  I can be serious definitely, but for the most part I just like to laugh.  I laugh during sex.  Clifton hates that.  I laugh when people fall.  I laugh at crazy drivers.  I laugh at how forgetful I am.  Cause if I don't laugh, I think I'd just get really depressed and worried about everything.








The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh, crying gives me a headache  -Marjorie Hinckley

No comments:

Post a Comment