Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lawn mowers

My blog has felt very boring lately.  I enjoy it and I don't care too much if anyone else does, I just feel like I need to zing it up a little more.  So here's the lawn mower dance I thoroughly enjoyed.  I hope you do too.



Today I'm so grateful for lawn mowers.  I really love mowing the lawn, and doing yard work in general.  I've never actually hated it.  I think it's weird when people hate it.  It's nice being outside improving the exterior of your home!  One of the requirements of our trailer park is to have an upkept lawn.  If we don't we get fined by the park.  Last year I'm actually way surprised we didn't get one; our lawn was practically dead and we rarely mowed it.  It became a hassle driving all the way to Cliftons parents' house, load the mower, drive back, unload and mow, then just haul it back to his parents.  Huge pain.  But as I mentioned before my parents just sold their house and got rid of a lot of crap.  Old lawn mower being one treasure we received.  Score!  I love it.  Besides all of that, is there honestly anyone that hates waking up to the sound of a lawn mower?  Or the smell of freshly mowed grass?  Or the feel of the new softness of cut lawn?  Didn't think so :]

No comments:

Post a Comment