Friday, April 29, 2011

ICE CREAM

I love vanilla ice cream.  Me and Clifton were on our way to his parents and I wanted him to stop by Mini Mart to get me a $1 ice cream.  It's the best value.  EVER.  They fill a 16 oz cup with ice cream and throw a cone on top.  It's genius.  So I was craving ice cream way bad and just needed him to stop by and get me some.  On the way to his parents we started talking about nature vs. nurture for some reason and we were in a very involved conversation and debate.

And we forgot about the ice cream.

Clifton needed to get to work, but I'm telling you I needed that ice cream.  It was exactly like the incidence with Taco Bell and the chips.  That's right.  I went to crazy town and started crying when we got to his parents.  You may think that I am so high maintenance and a spoiled brat cry baby and I push my husband around.  But really none of that is true.  I don't know how to explain it, but I've been focusing on my health lately which has made my appetites skilompis lately.  Plus I'm on my monthly cycle.  Which IS a completely valid excuse, because hormones do their own thing then.  I treat Clifton with love and respect, and he is so good to me.  In fact when I started crying he wasn't going to take me to get ice cream.  I kept on crying and was ready to get out of the car when Clifton sped out of the driveway.  I would've been fine without the ice cream.  I would've been able to buck up and deal with it.  But my husband is so sweet and will do anything for me.  Because of that I need to be careful about what I say and I do feel a little demanding at times, but I really do appreciate that sweet man.

And I love my vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment