Monday, September 26, 2011

Professor one on one

I am a failure.
Literally.

I got kicked out of Snow College.  Shhh, don't tell.

This was years ago of course, and I have learned so much throughout my time at Snow.  The biggest thing I've learned, or perhaps re-learned, is to love education.  I'm going to Weber State now and between my time at Snow as well as taking a break from school, I want to be here.  I LOVE LEARNING!  I LOVE SCHOOL!  I feel like I just want to be a permanent student as my career.  I cannot get enough of school and the things I'm learning.  I am actually studying and going to class unlike last time and it is making a phenomenal impact!

I just took my first exam in history and I got 78%.  I was not very happy with that score so I went to my professors office hours today.  He informed me that he changed one of the answers  so I actually got 80%.  Wahoo!  Not amazing, but better than a C, and much better than a D or F.  I appreciate the one-on-one he was willing to provide during office hours so I can succeed in school.  I know professors can be really busy so it's nice to know they actually care and want their students to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment