Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pinterest

Pinterest is all the rage you know.  I've been hearing about it for months and finally decided to see what is so great about it.  I love it.  I probably won't get an account, but it's reminded me of one of the most important things to hold onto from your childhood; creativity.  There are so many things I love and want to do with my family so I'm excited!  Here are some "pins" I like; they aren't the best ones I've seen, but they are the ones I can quickly grab at the moment.  I don't have any posted, but some of my favorite pins have been re-purposing things like putting cloth over a shoe box lid to create the "canvas" lid.  I love diy and giving things second chances, even if it may just be a piece of paper or broken drawer etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment