Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pictures of YOU, pictures of ME! Hung up on your wall for the world to see!

Hahaha I'm not prego but I love this picture!  Tepanyaki adventure with friends...I had to sneak candy into the theater afterwards lol.


Volleyball Tuesdays!  Me and Christian being bored haha.


Half the group at Frog Rock; a frequent hangout of ours.


We went to Hogle Zoo to see the GIRAFFE!!!!


My birthday on October 8th and Cliftons on October 2nd=getting each other the same present :P


Camping up at the Meadows.  I love the hat he's wearing.  Basically it's mine now lol.


The guys :]


Me and my baby went on a lil vacation just driving wherever we wanted :)


We went up to his family property at lava and I put the camera on timer.  The hammock fell just before the picture took and I knew the picture was gonna take so I had some fun.  So funny hahaha.


Pumpkin night at the Blue Bungalow!


Seriously guys.  I love these women.  They are my wives.


Kendra love


Christian dear


Our awesome Halloween party!  I was Captain Crunch and he was a Cereal Killer.  Brilliant yes lol?


MY friends.


Hahaha oh man so Chris is being a creeper on the left and David is being a creeper on the right by the nerd.  He's wearying black so he's harder to see.  Then of course there's Kaisha by my tassles on the right.


I just love this picture.  I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment