Sunday, October 17, 2010

I NEED TO WRITE!!!

My hands are tense...grabbing, in need of a keyboard.
                             I NEED TO WRITE!
My mind is spinning with ten thoughts for every second...they need to escape before they're forgotten forever.
                             I NEED TO SPEAK!
My legs are awake and ready...to explore the earth with their willing muscles.
                             I NEED TO RUN!
My heart and sould are troubled...with no better word to describe it than chaos.
                             I NEED TO STOP FEELING!


Man.  I feel like I need to write all the time.  So many stories and so many thoughts in my head that are just waiting and ready to be made permanent.  I'm ready.  It feels like I am at least.  I haven't told many people about my ambition to write books.  So very many books!  All in my head.  They won't be bestsellers AT ALL and I'm ok with that :].  I just want to write me some books and get even one published.  What an incredible dream come true.  I love writing :]

No comments:

Post a Comment