Friday, November 5, 2010

These are the days.

I am so happy right now.  I am so blessed with the things in my life.  I have an amazing husband, caring friends, a home I love, the freedom to dress how I want, and no really big trials.  Sure we could lose our home if I remain jobless because we can't afford it, but even then I know I'll still be happy.  I've done all I can do to get a job.  If for some reason we end up in a bind and have to move in with Cliftons parents or whoever I will remain just as happy.  I will be at peace that God is in control and that things happen for a reason...that I will have something to learn from our trials.  And I will still have my incredible loving husband and no matter what happens, I will remain happy as long as he's with me always. 

I LOVE MY CLIFTON!!!

He has given me the courage to do the things I love and not care what anyone thinks.  He has made me come to life in every way and I love him for it.  I love him for all that he is.  I'm so blessed he's mine.

I LOVE MY CLIFTON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment