Thursday, November 18, 2010

Church

So me and Clifton have been pretty inactive the past few years and we've definitely gotten better since meeting each other.  It's not that I don't want to go to church.  Maybe it was that at first, but now I have a true desire to attend and I'm trying hard to make it.  Last week we went to our ward for the first time and we were SO excited to meet our ward...but it turned out to be STAKE CONFERENCE!  So we were late AND we didn't get to meet anyone in our ward.  I've gotten to the point where I'm feeling panic-y and desparate to be in contact with our bishop or really just anyone.  Mainly cause I know everyone is learning and growing spiritual and I hate feeling left behind.  So I left my bishop a note in his office and he actually called today :]  such a relief.  And although my baby has to stupid work on Sunday, I know I will for sure be going to church.  I'm going because I want to be better and learn and get to the point of temple worthiness so we can be endowed; but I'm extremely excited to finally have a spiritual support system/family that's only found by going to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment