Sunday, December 5, 2010

The ones that matter most.

I don't even care to have friends anymore.
The best ones I had were at Snow.
They never made anyone feel left out.
They were the most beautiful and creative people.
They were actually caring and real and humble!
Oh humility is such a wonderful thing!
I have my siblings and my husband and I feel like that's good enough for now.
Ooh and my new church friends too.
My group of friends is so retarded right now though.
From the 10 original friends it's basically been narrowed down to 4.
They have made everyone else feel extremely unimportant and left out...
It's not like they don't know either because I've said something.
Other people have said something.
So I'm just done.
I'm done trying to work things out with self righteous people who don't think they've done anything wrong.
I'm done with those supposed friends.

From now on I'm going to focus on making new friends from church.  On keeping friendships from college.  And especially my friendship with my family and my husband.  Cause those last two are the most important.  The ones that matter the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment