Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kissed by an Angel

I just finished an incredible book!  Actually 3.  I bought this book at Walmart a few months ago and just now started to read it.  Monkee asked me how long it was and I turned to the back and said it was 234 pages; a pretty simple read.  But a few nights ago while I was reading I noticed I was on page 130...and I still had 3/4 of the book to read.  I was super confused haha so I went through the book thoroughly and discovered it was a TRILOGY!!!  All in the same book!!!  Talk about a freaking treat!  I was so stoked.  I still get happy when I think about it hehe :].  I love value buys like that.  Anyways this trilogy is amazing.  Although I wouldn't recommend it if you don't believe in angels.  Even then, it's just fascinating.  It makes me want to be a guardian angel more than anything.  Sure I've wanted to my whole life anyways, but this book just made my desire so strong.  Strong enough that I secretly pray to be a guardian angel when I die.  Sshhh, don't tell ;P.  But read it, you'll like it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment