Saturday, September 4, 2010

My life is ridiculous haha

So since my car got totaled by a drunk driver, I've been making my way around on a razor scooter.  Let me tell you.  They are AWESOME.  Sure it gets a little tiring especially when it takes 40 minutes to get to work...but I'm lucky enough to have a job.



Anyways!  Yesterday I went grocery shopping for the first time without the car and...ha that was a joke.  We only live like a mile and a half from Walmart which really isn't so bad...with a CAR.  Just picture some girl scootering along the busiest street with 10 grocery bags on her arms and handlebars.  And then picture her fall.  Yeah that was fun :D.

I didn't get hurt or anything, but I couldn't stop laughing because lots of the time--my life is just ridiculous.  And I love it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment