Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mr. and Mrs.

Since I'll be posting pictures of the wedding I won't really go into detail about that.  I'll just write what I remember most.

  • Stressing for the first time since being engaged.
  • Wanting to kill some people.
  • Being angry Clifs mom (and basically everyone else) left decorating to get ready before me, the bride.  WTF?
  • The time flying by before I walked down the aisle.
  • Actually being nervous as I entered the gazebo.
  • The guests standing during the whole ceremony cause Aaron forgot to tell them to sit.
  • Crying out of love the whole ceremony.
  • Thanking God there wasn't any wind.
  • Lots of confusion and frustration before the reception.  Sometimes our wedding party is idiots.
  • My arms practically falling off when I transformed my dress.
  • Meeting lots of people and loving the photobooth.  Best decision.
  • Being angry certain "friends" weren't there.
  • Shoving the cake in Cliftons face.
  • My awesome solo photostrip.
  • Feeling bad everyone else was cleaning up and not me.
  • Glad Leilani was there.
  • Finally leaving.
  • Being carried over the threshold haha.
  • Surprise at the masterpiece Kari made in our bedroom.
  • Candles and roses everywhere.
  • Making love with my husband.


And that was...strange.  I've been physically involved before and Clifton knows that.  But it's never hurt before.  I cried because I felt like a disappointment and I was angry that when it was actually ok to be having sex I didn't want to do it because it hurt.  Clifton caught on and explained he couldn't feel anything because of the condoms.  Damn rubber penis gloves.  We made love a long time.  But finally I couldn't bear the pain anymore, and he was tired from not even being able to cum so we called it a night.  It was bittersweet though.  We took a hot bath afterwards and I loved that :].  We toasted to us.  The Mr. and Mrs. Saunders.

No comments:

Post a Comment