Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Painters Hell

Ok


A:  Whoever said moving is fun is crazy [me included]
B:  Painting is even less fun, especially while painting wood paneling without any help.
C:  I'm still so glad to be out of the camper trailer and into our home.


Although I will admit, I've had a good amount of breakdowns.  Like last night while painting by myself.  I was so mad at Clifton because he was just sitting on the couch and it made me feel like I was alone in everything.  Obviously no one likes that feeling.  So I asked him to leave because I couldn't take it anymore.  I'm ridiculous lol.  He refused to leave which made me even more mad.


We ended the night in a paint fight though :).  See.  He's perfect for me :).  That doesn't change the fact that I hate painting though lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment