Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm a barefooted freak.

One of the greatest things in life that I've discovered is being barefoot :].  That's right.  I'm the crazy naturalist that runs through the forest naked and has flowers in my long long hair.  Oh man I wish :D.  Anyways, any chance I get I have my shoes and socks off.  We were made to be barefoot!  It's just unnatural to wear shoes.  My feet need freedom!  So since my car got totaled by a drunk driver, I've discovered riding around on my razor scooter is quite effective.  Especially when my feet are free.  Clifton hates that I scooter home from work 40 minutes with no shoes.  Yeah, he's one of THOSE people.  Shoe lover.  Don't worry though, I'll break him in ;).

That's all lol.  I really just wanted to write about how incredible feet are.  And yes.  I'm going shoeless on my wedding day hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment