Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trucks

Today we got a bunch of free crap from my mom since she sold the house and won't use it in her new house.  I'm so grateful.  Me and Clifton got all the good stuff, since everyone else is set and doesn't need anything more.  I am grateful for trucks to be able to transfer that awesome furniture to my house.  Plus trucks are just sexy.  Me and Clifton want one so bad so we don't have to keep asking his dad to borrow his truck.  We want to be able to go camping and mudding and to the drive in and move things whenever we want and not have it super squished.  Clifton is obsessed with trucks on KSL.  It's cute.  When we get one we'll go with Chevy or Dodge.  For sure.  Here's some I liked online.
Ok it does not need to be lifted, but this truck is just hot.

We like older trucks.  Once again, we don't care if it's lifted or not.

This kind is our favorite I think.  We dig the Bronco style and the option of a shell, but not on a longer truck.  That's ugly.

I know this isn't technically a truck, but Geo Trackers are my dream car!!!  I am completely serious.  My first car was a geo metro convertible and I will always be in love with Geos.  I miss my barbie car so bad, you don't even know.

Jeeps are sexy too.  One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment